Just off the back of my post the other day, I feel like right now, in this particular moment, I HAVE MY SHIT TOGETHER… No, I don’t have my ultimate dream job, no I don’t live in my … Continue reading
Life.. relationships…jobs… this journey we’re riding is never plain sailing. And even when you think it is, theres always a shitshow hiding around the corner. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve read THE SECRET and I know..”the frequency you put out … Continue reading
Over the past few years I’ve really decided to actively look after my skin. You only get one face after all and I don’t want to get to 40 and be like “I wish id taken better care of my … Continue reading
I left uni unfinished, with 3 years of accountancy knowledge under my belt (Most of which, I knew, would drift away after a few months out of practice) and moved back to the city I SWORE I would never return to.
- Don’t have it all figured out! Chances are, reality will kick in and only 20% of what you think will happen, will happen. (Unless your Taylor Swift…She gets everything!
- Don’t push everything away, opportunity will come in all forms so be open to all offers.
- 50% of your friends will move away..FACT. So keep in touch, surround yourself with people who keep you laughing. Organise drinks when you can, this is crucial! Reminiscing about old memories is the best…and wine makes it so much better!
- Remember you are allowed to feel however your feeling. You will have good days and bad days. So immerse yourself in a good tv show, distract yourself from life. I still do this regularly. It helps me to take my mind off the rigmarole of daily life. (Im currently watching The Good Wife as I write this!!)
- Plan trips regularly.. Work can be so tedious. I used to see endless pictures of people off on holiday every other month and it used to depress the life out of me. But you need to put your foot down. I have made a rule this year to travel at least thrice. You need plans to look forward to and you need to see the world!! You will think you can’t afford it but you can, flights can be so cheap and I swear by Air BnB! You can survive a few skint weekends to make way for an amazing european city break!